We have 6 Camping Pods, 3 are jumbo-sized, sleeping a family of up to 5 (2 adults and 3 small children) and 2 standard size Pods sleeping up to 4 (2 adults and 2 small children). One of the Jumbo pods is a dog-friendly pod.
All have full access to on-site facilities and are complimented by a large picnic table and a block built area for cooking.
Try the latest in contemporary camping and leave your tent at home.
Benefits of the Pod, reasons to be cheerful.
- Already set up when you get there – just move in
- No taking down wet tents and drying before storing
- None of the adverse effects of driving rain and wetness
- No wind whip or flapping to keep you awake
- No waking with the early dawns of the long days of summer
- Heat, light and power are provided
- A massive hit with the kids – it’s a den thing
- And possibly best of all – affordable accommodation in some truly stunning locations
How much does it cost?
- One nights Pod camping costs between £42 and £44 per night for the Standard Pod
- One nights Pod camping costs between £51 per £55 per night for the Jumbo Pod
A refundable £50 Cash Only deposit is required for each Pod before you can gain access. This is held as security for any damage to the Pod and will be refunded once a visual check has been made and all is well.
When can I arrive?
Check-in’s are from 2.30pm and departures are by 10.30am
What do I need to bring?
The Pod’s have Heating, Electric, Cooking area and a Picnic Table, so bring everything but your tent! (No Bedding or Internal furniture is provided)